Saturday, February 2, 2013

He's gone, he's gone, he's really really gone

~

February Heart a Day 2

Michael is out.  Finally and for good.  And unfortunately, on bad terms because I guess that's how he needs it to be.

I don't like being ignored.  He promised to be out and then ignored it for 2 days, did not see or hear hide nor hair from him.  I was TRYING not to react because I did not want him to leave on bad terms.  So far, so good.  Or so I thought.  By not moving out when he said he would, he made a liar out of me with the landlady - and she was pissed.

When he finally came in, I said something about being glad I'm not his wife, cause when he doesn't want to deal with something or someone, he just wipes his brain of them, as if they didn't exist.  

We are fully aware of not being right for each other, but I thought the friendship was pretty strong, so I expected him to react with his usual good humor.  But I didn't get to finish saying it cause he EXPLODED. 

He called me every name in the book, and used everything I told him in confidence, you know, how best friends tell each other everything... he twisted it all, to hurt me, all those heartfelt talks we had... I have to remember how MEAN he was, so that I'm not swept back in with sympathy to his situation... which is HOME.LESS.NESS.  Oh, and MS.

I guess I won't tell him that the appointment for the doctor who could sign off on Michael being my caretaker, and then he could stay.... the appointment was in a couple of days, so he only had to stay out for a few days while we did the paperwork.

NOPE.  

~

0 comment here!:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More