Thursday, January 31, 2013

That's what friends are for?

Someone I see everyday said to me that she was worried about me because she could see that I was gaining weight. Huh. Hmmm. I just don't know what to think. Of her, I mean. I did go home and weigh myself. 222lbs. Still not 240, which was my highest, but 222 is still FAR too high. HeWhoLikesMe and I sorta kinda challenged each other to lose some weight while he's out of town for 2 weeks. I know I eat in order to "stuff the pain". For "most" people, that means emotional pain. For me, it means physical pain. I've gotten out of the habit of reading the side effects of my medications because they make me think

1. I'm dizzy because of the Tramadol, and it's not MS after all.
2. I can't see clearly because of the Lyrica, and it's not MS after all.
3. I have sensory issues because of Carbamazepine, and it's not MS after all, etc., etc., etc.

It makes me wonder if I'm actually addicted to pills, and the pain I feel is withdrawal when I don't take them on time.  I go thru this belief at least once a year.



Anyways... what was I talking about?  Oh my weight.  Whatever.

Speaking of that's what friends are for, this is absolutely hilarious.  Her so-called friend couldn't help her cause she needed both hands for the camera, evidently.  This is for my peops in Idaho! 

0 comment here!:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More